Interior Design Master Class Annual Conference 2015
We’ve been pouring everything we got into this year’s Interior Design Master Class Annual Conference #IDMC15.
We have hand selected the BEST speakers for topics we know YOU WANT INSIGHT on RIGHT NOW.
This conference isn’t just something we throw together randomly, guessing at what you need. We use the better part of the year questioning designers both in Toronto and the United States about what they’re struggling with. Heck, that’s one of the reasons I went to High Point back in April!
If you’ve ever met me, been to one of my master classes or even sat in on one of my webinars, then you know that I’m very passionate about increasing your marketing know – how and inspiring you for MORE.
Together our super star speakers and I are ready to educate and inspire you, your creative and your business. Interior Designers this is designer conference that shouldn’t be missed.
Our Interior Design Master Class Annual Conference is an entire day of learning, connecting and inspiration! Here’s what we have in store for you October 7, 2015…
8-9am | Breakfast
- Good Morning! We’ll have breakfast ready for 8am. Please be sure to arrive with your ticket confirmation so we can easily cross check it with our attendance list.
9am-10:30am | Keynote Speaker
- Hone Your Genius. Finding and honing your zone of genius with Meredith Heron of Meredith Heron Design
10:30-11am | Mid-Morning Huddle
- How to harness the day and your action plan for tomorrow with Wendy Hicken of Juice Marketing Group
11-12pm | Concurrent Sessions
- Your Own Best PR Person with Amy Flurry of Parlore
- Art in Design with Kevin of Elevator Digital
12-1pm | Lunch
- Time to mingle and connect with industry colleagues! Have those business cards handy and feel free to snap a selfie or two in front of our billboard.
1-3pm | Concurrent Sessions
- Lighting Trends with Kristin Ireland of Currey & Company
- Positioning Luxury Drapery with Lindsay Woods of Q Design
- Beyond the Threads with Lisa Nicholl of JF Fabrics
- The truth about handmade Artisan Area Rugs with Ali Ghassemi of Weaver & Loom
1-3pm | VIP Experience
- Here’s where “real & honest” gets personal. From brand visibility, project fee structure and marketing both yourself & your business, Meredith and I will provide you with a personalized action plan to see BIG change. After your ticket purchase, we will audit your website and social media channels and come to this VIP session loaded with individualized suggestions. This is a VIP experience unlike any other and you will be assigned homework to ensure its success!
3-4pm | DXV Designer Spotlight
- Influence Design Movements of Past Years with Regina Sturrock of Regina Sturrock Design presented by DXV American Standard
4-5pm | Keynote Speaker
- Women in Leadership. Build an unbreakable mindset and take your life to the next level with Tahani Aburaneh of Tahani International
5- 6pm | Happy Hour
- We’re ending the day with mix and mingle courtesy of Weaver & Loom. It’s a great way to recap the day – beverage in hand!
I’m confident that you’ll leave this year’s conference with STRATEGIES that when implemented you will see RESULTS immediately. If fact, I want nothing more to give you the information you need to layer your confidence and build your business – that’s I’m offering EVERY SINGLE PERSON attending a personal follow up call to ensure your success.
Sound like what you need? Join us OCTOBER 7!
This learning comes with an incredible community of other interior designers and brands who all what learn and connect with one another.
Here’s to cheerleading for hustling BIG,