Contractor Tender Package for Interior Designers
Our Contractor Tender Package is for interior designers who want a stronger relationship with Contractors.
While the skill set of your Contractor’s team is enormously important, what’s equally important is communication between your teams. Collaboration is key. Given the Contractor is bringing your creativity to life, this means you as the Designer need to spearhead the effort. A mutual, “how can we make this successful?” is also a great idea. This package outlines the level of detail required both in the Sales and Design phase.
Here’s what you’ll get;
- Contractor Checklist divided into 2 parts; sales and design. Print this out & pin it up in your office!!
- A sample design project with corresponding Specification Package and Itemized Schedules
- that includes; Title Page, Legend, 1 Floor Plan and 1 Detailed Drawing Plan
- A sample Scope of Work document. Customize it as you please.
- You receive the DWS, excel and word files so you can fill-in-the-black and use them right away
Photography by Angelina Aristodemo Photography
About Interior Design Master Class
We’re fire starters for interior designers who want to shift from designer to CEO. Join us for interior designer business classes, consulting and coaching that will help you get laser-focused on the business you want. Build creative freedom into your business DNA, get organized and increase your profitability.
About Wendy Hicken
Wendy is the brainchild behind Interior Design Master Class. She helps interior designers get laser-focused on the business they want; helping them build creative freedom in their business DNA, get organized, embrace joy and increase profitability. She believes that when we live more out of intention we stay in driver’s seat of our life, and with a healthy cocktail of vision casting, action and cheerleading she motivates as much as she cracks the whip.