A community of go-getter interior designers ready to drive big results in their business. The best part? They want help you do the same!
Imagine growing your interior design business with a community of other design firm business owners who want to see you succeed as much as they want to succeed. Picture drawing confidence from shared stories and appreciating you’re not alone.
It would be like having a front of the line pass to smart women who are open to sharing their successes and failures, so you gain insight from those experiences. It would be like having a direct line to other savvy women who are dreaming big and driving big results in their business. It would be like having your own personal squad of cheerleaders on your side.
You’re thinking it sounds too good to be true. But what if it were good & true? I know you’re interested in learning more because you heard Mastermind for Interior Designers and you landed here.
How Will The Mastermind Group By Interior Design Master Class Accelerate Your Growth?
KNOWLEDGE SHARING FROM OTHERS WHO ARE READY TO LEAD.
Get Access to Savvy Business Owners
Who you know matters. I heard the note “people who link us up with the world, who introduce us to our social circles are connectors” and I know this to be true for me. Whether it’s the right entrepreneur, the right supplier or even the right lawyer, knowing the right people save you a lot of time.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
Success often hinges on universal foundation pillars, but the stories are always unique. People have battle tested before you. Absorb and course correct your own path by learning from theirs.
Focus on What Matters
As a solopreneur or small business, it can be easy to get lost in the weeds of your business, difficult to stay accountable and focused. With a community of dream chasers reaching for new heights, you’ll stay laser – focused on the right things.
Some say… “I’m busy with design projects, working on my business and yet to some extent, I’m finding it so isolating”
This is exactly what we hear – and it’s precisely why we created this Mastermind for Interior Designers. This how we fill the void of COMMUNITY, and not just business acumen.
/ Wendy Hicken, Interior Design Master Class
Why Did We Create This Mastermind Group?
THANKS FOR ASKING. WE’RE SO HAPPY YOU DID.
- WE HEARD YOU. We heard you and others share the notion of feeling isolated and cut-off from the others in the community.
- WE WANT TO HELP YOU SOAR. This group is for you and designers who want to firmly claim their place in the design industry.
- WE GOT YOUR BACK. Our monthly meetings allow us to connect, learn and support each other. Each member gets the hot seat for downfalls, victories and action. This dialogue is the right push and pull to keep you feeling like you got this.
- WE COVET A DEEPER YOU. Confidence is a superpower although from time to time it feels like it’s lost. Everyone here comes open to share, give and celebrate every month.
- WE WANT TO BUILD UP THE INTERIOR DESIGN COMMUNITY. And, the only way we need to how to do that is by leaning in on this industry. We believe that leading a Mastermind Coaching Group should feel like connecting with your best and savviest business colleagues, and this group allows us to show up for each other far beyond our social media groups.
I’VE FORGED AHEAD LEAPS AND BOUNDS SINCE MAKING THIS MASTERMIND GROUP A PART OF MY BUSINESS. IT’S CHANGED ME AND MY BUSINESS FOR THE BETTER AND I CAN’T IMAGINE FORWARD MOMENTUM WITHOUT IT!
Apart from greater profitability, better processes and hiring full-time talent to fulfill our client engagements, this mastermind group has helped me feel connected to others in my industry. Connecting with other designers, building friendships and feeling camaraderie is great. I draw confidence from these meetings, and this is especially true for my one-on-one coaching with Wendy.
/JULIE MCNICOL, MCNICOL INTERIOR DESIGNS
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MASTERMIND GROUP FOR THE BENEFITS OF SHARING WINS, LOSSES AND CHEERLEADING FOR ANY NEXT STEP OF BUSINESS.
This Mastermind is truly supportive! Wendy’s steps have improved my business by increasing my confidence and refining my process on how to approach each project. Each project may be different, but the steps on how to approach the commitment are solid for a consistent result of success. Dedicated monthly meetings hold me accountable to further my growth and investment in myself and my firm.
/ALYSSA COLAGIACOMO, ALYSSA COLAGIACOMO INTERIORS
I SECURED MY BIGGEST PROJECTS TO DATE WITH COMPLETE CREATIVE FREEDOM AND CONSISTENT REVENUE. HONING MY AESTHETIC, SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO MY CLIENT AND WORKING WITH THE RIGHT CLIENTS HAS BEEN RIGHT IN SO MANY WAYS.
This Mastermind is the best thing since sliced bread! Working with Wendy has been the best decision I made thus far along my journey. Committing to an overhaul of processes and a new perspective – a business strategy – I am forever grateful. Collaborating minds to an open table discussion is what we all need. Supporting each other, listening and guiding through our weaknesses and cheering on our successes! So happy to have met Wendy and the wonderful people whom have enriched my career.
/CANDICE BROWN, CANDICE BROWN DESIGNS
YOU’VE GIVEN ME THE CONFIDENCE TO PURSUE MY VISIONS AND THE ENCOURAGEMENT TO FULFILL MY GOALS.
I look forward to our Mastermind Group meet-ups and one-on-one meetings each month! u Wendy!
/RUTNAISH PRIHAR, RP INTERIOR DESIGN
It Is A Mastermind Group, Coaching Or Both?
IT CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE.
Two things I’m incredibly passionate about is growth and community. I realized long ago that flexibility is important in business, so I wanted to make this ridiculously easy for you.
If you want to be only a Mastermind Group, we got that and if you want to be a Mastermind Group + Coaching we got that too.
Our Mastermind Groups meet once a month here in the Interior Design Master Class studio, and remotely for those outside our local area. Every month we come together – and every month heart, smarts and purpose pack a powerful injection of value, insight, growth and encouragement for everyone at the table. There’s power in bringing smart people together and it’s our pedigree that sets us apart. Our Mastermind Groups are as much about bringing the right people together as much as it is about bringing people together. A conversation at the time of enrollment determines which Mastermind Group best fits you given the season you’re in.
My ultimate desire is that every interior designer finds the leadership community that keeps them on their A- Game while exemplifying heart, respect, openness and approachability.
“I hope I can encourage you to believe in your creative and in your ability to create a long-lasting business while claiming your place in the industry. The key is – it’s completely up to you to create! My goal is to simply help take some kinks out of the journey.”
/Wendy Hicken, Interior Design Master Class
What’s The Investment?
I’M SO GLAD YOU ASKED.
Yes, there’s an investment and it’s more than just a dollar investment. There’s the emotional, time and impact investment which are just as notable. I know from personal experience of planning events that free events have a higher no-show rate and deter the right people from showing up. We don’t want that for our Mastermind Groups. Your dollar investment means you have skin in the game for yourself, your business and go-getters. It means you’re going to show up and you’re going to actively participate. The result is Mastermind Groups with group of designers who want to be there – increasing quality of the group and value of our group community.
Is This Right For You?
LET’S TALK ABOUT WHO THIS IS FOR.
- If you’re ready to reach higher, dream bigger for yourself
- If you’re serious about levelling up your business and have a kick-ass work ethic
- If your design degree prepared you to be a designer, but not a business owner
- If your business has been performing well, but you feel there’s room for improvement
- If you’re committed to driving big results as much as your game to help others to the same
- If you’re ready to learn as much as you’re willing to share past lessons with others
- If you’re seeking a community of smart, supportive and business minded designers
If you find solace in sameness, predictable design, comfort zones or average financial return this isn’t the community for you.
Why This Mastermind Group By Interior Design Master Class?
HERE’S JUST A FEW REASONS.
- This is the brainchild of Wendy Hicken and if you know her, she’s been building up this community since 2014
- Created the FIRST business meet up for interior designers in Canada
- Launched a signature strategy that has helped interior designers’ position & close projects with design fees 3x and 4x more than they would have on their own
- Total net new sales shy of 1M for existing Mastermind Group members
- Built & launched process templates for interior designers that’s proven optimal team performance and a better customer experience
- Built an infectious community of incredible designers, suppliers and trades that meet annually just to bring IRL social back!!