Sales Strategy Success
Get Your Ideal Clients Every Time With Our Sales Strategy Success Master Class
Landing clients that are in sync with your business values and design aesthetic is fail proof for more joy. Are we right?
We can’t talk about sales without addressing marketing. Knowing who your ideal client is critical to marketing leading sales.
- Questions to ask yourself to help zero in on your ideal client
- How to ensure clients come to you presold
- A sales strategy that positions full service design
- Qualifying questions to ask every sales opportunity
- A passive revenue stream every designer can implement
- How to seriously boost your confidence in onboarding new clients
- How to present your service in a way that feels irresistible without feeling salesy
- A done for you sale process
- Qualifying questions cheat sheet
Join our hands-on ‘In Studio’ group or our ‘Online’ learning group.
We know you’re in full tilt mode for the end of the year, so we’re making it really easy for you to buy today and take this class in 2018. Dates will be released in January. We have classes every month!! Once you commit to a class, you’ll be the first know so you can plan ahead.
In Studio: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Online: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
About Interior Design Master Class
We’re fire starters for interior designers who want to shift from designer to CEO. Join us for interior designer business classes, consulting and coaching that will help you get laser-focused on the business you want. Build creative freedom into your business DNA, get organized and increase your profitability.
About Wendy Hicken
Wendy is the brainchild behind Interior Design Master Class. She helps interior designers get laser-focused on the business they want; helping them build creative freedom in their business DNA, get organized, embrace joy and increase profitability. She believes that when we live more out of intention we stay in driver’s seat of our life, and with a healthy cocktail of vision casting, action and cheerleading she motivates as much as she cracks the whip.